MLK Day of Service | CSAM | DC | Jan 17th 2022
Islamic Relief USA is looking for volunteers to help at our upcoming MLK Day of Service event! We need our Blue Shirts to assist with distributing hot meals, warming kits, sanitizer, and groceries to diverse communities and neighbors in need. Volunteers are needed to make this day a success by assisting with the distribution.
All Volunteers Must Be Vaccinated
2100 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave SE Washington, DC 20020
Monday, January 17th, 2022
- IRUSA shirts will be provided at the event, please select your shirt size when signing up for this event.
- Please arrive at the scheduled shift time. --- The shift times are set up to allow for appropriate safety precautions and sanitation.
- ***Please arrive with your CDC-compliant mask. Volunteers who arrive without a mask will not be able to participate in the project.***
- Maintain a 6-foot minimum distance between all other attendees, you must practice social distancing throughout the project.
- Please sanitize your hands before, during, and after the project.
- Restroom facilities at the project site are for emergency purposes only and are not managed by Islamic Relief USA. We recommend the use of personal facilities before arriving at the project site.
- If you or someone you live with is considered high risk, please consider volunteering in person at a later date.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID, please cancel or let your volunteer coordinator know (even if it is the morning of the project).
- If you are unsure of the risk associated with participating in this project, please reach out to our staff!
- Please refer to the CDC for recommendations and guidelines for the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19.
Do not attend a volunteer project if in the last 14 days you have:
Traveled outside the state
Been on an airplane or cruise
Interacted with anyone who had or has COVID-19
Attended an event with 50+ people
Had a fever
Have experienced symptoms that could be related to COVID-19
Have had COVID-19
If you have any questions please reach out to Yasmin Mahmoud (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:15+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: