Raleigh Disaster Chaplaincy Training | DMT | November 2021
Islamic Relief USA is looking to build a network of culturally competent disaster chaplains that are trained to provide spiritual and emotional care for those that have recently survived disasters. To help achieve this goal, IRUSA has put together a Disaster Chaplaincy Training for volunteers interested in this opportunity.
Friday Nov 12, 3:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday, Nov. 13, 10:00 am-7:00 pm
Sunday, Nov. 14, 10:00 am-7:00 pm
*when signing up below, once you sign up for 11/12 you will be automatically registered for the remaining days of the training
Talley Student Union, 2610 Cates Ave, Raleigh, NC 27606
- This is a 3-day training, you must be able to attend all 3 days
- Tuition costs are covered by IRUSA
- Lunch and snacks provided
- If approved for this training you must complete the pre-work prior to the training start date.
- If you or someone you live with is considered high risk, please consider volunteering in person at a later date.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID, please cancel or let your volunteer coordinator know (even if it is the morning of the project).
-If you are unsure of the risk associated with participating in this project, please reach out to our staff!
-Please refer to the CDC for recommendations and guidelines for the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19.
Do not attend a volunteer project if in the last 14 days you have:
Traveled outside the state or country
Been on an airplane or cruise
Interacted with anyone who had or has COVID-19
Attended an event with 50+ people
Had a fever
Have experienced symptoms that could be related to COVID-19
Have had COVID-19
If you have any questions, please contact Gihan Ahmed (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: