Meal Pack & Pray 125K Meals | Ramadan | April 30th 2022
OPPORTUNITY IS FULL - PLEASE USE THIS ADDRESS 3900 West Braddock Road, Alexandria, VA, 22304!!!
Islamic Relief USA is packing 125,000 meals on April 30 and we need your help to accomplish our goal!!!
This special "Meal Pack and Pray" event will conclude with prayer and iftar for all of our volunteers who helped us break our record achieve this amazing milestone, 125,000 meals!
Please join us for an opportunity to pack meals, break our fast, pray, and reflect together while benefiting families in need around the Mid-Atlantic region.
When: April 30th, 2022 | 5:30pm - 8pm [Iftar/Prayer at 8pm]
Where: Episcopal High School 1200 N Quaker Ln, Alexandria, VA 22302
- IRUSA shirts will be provided at the event, please select your shirt size when signing up for this event.
- Age Restriction: If you are planning to bring a child under the age of 14 please email the coordinator listed below so that your child may be listed as a guest (capacity permitting). - Children below the age of 8 are not recommended. Reach out to the IRUSA staff with specific questions.
- Family members from the same household will be permitted to work at the same station. All members over the age of 14 must register independently to complete screening questions.
WHAT TO EXPECT: [Video of Previous Large Meal Pack]
- Please arrive at the scheduled shift time (if you arrive early, please remain in car). - The shift times are set up to allow for appropriate safety precautions and sanitation. - Please arrive with your CDC compliant mask. Volunteers who arrive without a mask will not be able to participate in the project.
- Maintain a 6 foot minimum distance between all other attendees, you must practice social distancing throughout the project.
- Please sanitize your hands before, during, and after the project.
- Expect to have your temperature taken at the door (no contact). If you have a fever, please stay home!
- Restroom facilities at the project site are for emergency purposes only and are not managed by Islamic Relief USA. We recommend use of personal facilities before arriving to the project site.
- If you or someone you live with is considered high risk, please consider volunteering in person at a later date.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID, please cancel or let your volunteer coordinator know (even if it is the morning of the project).
- If you are unsure of the risk associated with participating in this project, please reach out to our staff!
- Please refer to the CDC for recommendations and guidelines for most up to date information regarding COVID-19.
Do not attend a volunteer project if in the last 7 days you have:
Traveled outside the state
Traveled on an airplane or cruise Interacted with anyone who had or has COVID-19 Attended an event with 50+ people
Had a fever
Have experienced symptoms that could be related to COVID-19
Have had COVID-19
|Other Volunteer Opportunities|
Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:14+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: